Tuesday, January 29, 2008

#1 of my 23 Things

Blogging...oh how I love to blog! I've had two blogs in previous lives. One was a personal blog that has long since been deleted, and the other is still floating around in cyberspace (http://brillliantbooksfabulousreads.blogspot. com) but has not been edited since I stopped paying for internet service at my apartment. Sad but true.

This time around, doing the avatar was a new experience. I have uploaded pictures, but I never took the time to do an avatar. That was actually pretty fun, although I had some problems getting it to export into Blogger and eventually just saved it to my desktop and uploaded it from there. I'm sure I was just doing something a bit wrong, but I just got frustrated and decided to bypass the whole exporting bit. As long as the picture shows up, I'm good to go.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I like your "make it work" attitude. I figure in technology, there are lots of ways to get the same thing accomplished. You did. By the way, reading your blog helped me to get that cutsy little thing to get onto my blog as well.